Ron Swanson Quotes for Parks and Rec fans to live their life with more integrity. These badass Ron Swanson Quotes and Parks and Rec Quotes will make every fan giggle.
Tammy Swanson and Diane Swanson are husband and wife in Parks and Rec show fictional show by Nick Offerman.
You can find best Ron Swanson Quotes and Ron Swanson memes on this page as Parks and Rec is hilarious and their fans love the character.
In case you’re an enthusiast of Parks and Recreation, it’s practically a given that you’re additionally a devotee of Ron Swanson. Perhaps it’s his outward scorn for the American government, his carpentry abilities, or his ceaseless love of meat and liquor. One thing is for sure: Ron Swanson is steady, and as a definitive’s “man,” he never has any misgivings about other’s opinion about him.
Yet, for a man of not many words, Pawnee’s overseer of Parks and Recreation sure appeared to have an assessment on everything—from fishing and crying to ladies named Tammy. Here are a portion of his most paramount statements from the show’s amazing seven-season run.
Some sitcom characters are only much smarter than others. What’s more, Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation—however a man of not many words now and again—is in reality loaded with counsel.
Here are only a couple comical and important statements from the amazing Pawnee parks chief.
Best Ron Swanson Quotes
1. “There’s only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water that’s lying about being milk.”
2. “The less I know about other people’s affairs, the happier I am. I’m not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best Freind I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.”
3. “Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream, or be nothing.”
4. “Fishing relaxes me. It’s like yoga, except I still get to kill something.”
5. “When I eat, it is the food that is scared.”
6. “Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait … I worry what you heard was, ‘Give me a lot of bacon and eggs.’ What I said was, give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Do you understand?”
7. “I’ve cried twice in my life. Once when I was 7 and hit by a school bus. And then again when I heard that Li’l Sebastian had passed.”
8. “Don’t start chasing applause and acclaim. That way lies madness.”
9. “I call this turf ‘n’ turf. It’s a 16-ounce T-bone and a 24-ounce porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American.”
10. “I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women and breakfast food.”
11. “When people get too chummy with me, I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don’t really care about them.”
12. “If there were more food and fewer people, this would be a perfect party.”
13. “That is a canvas sheet, the most versatile object known to man. It can be used to make tents, backpacks, shoes, stretchers, sails, tarpaulins, and I suppose, in the most dire of circumstances, it can be a surface on which to make art.”
14. “Any dog under 50 pounds is a cat, and cats are useless.”
15. “I regret nothing. The end.”
As played by Nick Offerman, the solid willed chief and companion of Leslie Knope understands what he enjoys (meat, breakfast food, dim haired ladies, being left alone) and what he doesn’t (intricate mixed drinks, mixed greens, having the public authority know anything about him), and more than seven periods of the satire, he squandered no chance to spread the word about his inclinations.
Continue to peruse to be helped to remember some of Ron Swanson’s most amusing and most impactful statements. Who knows, you may discover the mantra you need for your life at the present time.
arks and Recreation may have finished in 2015, yet the intelligence of Ron Swanson (Nick Offerman)— and his fixation on meat, bourbon and carpentry—is unceasing. So in case you’re searching for Ron Swanson cites, we have them!
Parks and Rec quotes
16. “I’d wish you the best of luck but I believe luck is a concept created by the weak to explain their failures.”
17. “Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.”
18. “Crying: Acceptable at funerals and the Grand Canyon.”
19. “There are three acceptable haircuts: high and tight, crew cut, buzz cut.”
20. “Under my tutelage, you will grow from boys to men. From men into gladiators. And from gladiators into Swansons.”
21. “On my deathbed, my final wish is to have my ex-wives rush to my side so I can use my dying breath to tell them both to go to hell one last time.”
22. “Normally, if given the choice between doing something and nothing, I’d choose to do nothing. But I will do something if it helps someone else do nothing. I’d work all night, if it meant nothing got done.”
23. “When I walked in this morning and saw that the flag was half-mast, I thought ‘All right, another bureaucrat ate it!’”
24. “I like Tom. He doesn’t do a lot of work around here. He shows zero initiative. He’s not a team player. He’s never wanted to go that extra mile. Tom is exactly what I’m looking for in a government employee.”
25. “The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you can! You are free to do so. To me, that’s beautiful.”
26. “There is only one bad word: taxes.”
27. “Great job, everyone. The reception will be held in each of our individual houses, alone.”
28. “I have a hernia. I’ve had it for a while, and I’ve been ignoring it successfully. But uh, this morning, I made the mistake of sneezing. But as long as I sit still and don’t move my head or torso, I’m good. I got this.”
29. “Literally everything is a weapon, son. That folder, in my hands, is far deadlier than this bow of yours.”
30. On bowling: “Straight down the middle. No hook, no spin, no fuss. Anything more and this becomes figure skating.”
31. “I would rather bleed out than sit here and talk about my feelings for 10 minutes.”
32. “Give 100 percent. One-hundred-and-ten percent is impossible. Only idiots recommend that.”
33. “Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.”
34. “Keep your tears in your eyes—where they belong.”
35. “You had me at ‘Meat Tornado.’”
36. “My first ex-wife’s name is Tammy. My second ex-wife’s name is Tammy. My Mom’s name is Tamara … she goes by Tammy.”
37. “Sting like a bee, but do not float like a butterfly. That’s ridiculous.”
38. “You’ve accidentally given me the food that my food eats.”
39. “Put some alcohol in your mouth to block with words from coming out.”
40. “Friends: one to three is sufficient.”
Ron Swanson may appear to be a man of not many words, however all through the arrangement, he shares his contemplations on practically everything, from difficult work (specifically, the temperances of keeping away from it) to his doubt of close connections originating from his two awful union with ladies named Tammy.
He’s had a lot of life experience, however his character detests being requested counsel.
“If any of you need anything at all, too bad,” Swanson once said on the show. “Deal with your problems yourselves, like adults.”
Tammy Parks and Rec
41. “The government is a greedy piglet that suckles on a taxpayer’s teat until they have sore, chapped nipples.”
42. “I love being a father but there are a few things I miss: Silence. The absence of noise. One single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a children’s program called Doc McStuffins.”
44. “An ideal night out, to me, is stepping onto my porch area and grilling up a thick slab of something’s flesh and then popping in a highlight reel from the WNBA.”
45. “America: The only country that matters. If you want to experience other ‘cultures,’ use an atlas or a ham radio.”
46. “It’s always a good idea to demonstrate to your coworkers that you are capable of withstanding a tremendous amount of pain.”
47. “Fishing is for sport only. Fish meat is practically a vegetable.”
48. “One rage every three months is permitted. Try not to hurt anyone who doesn’t deserve it.”
49. “I’ll take that steak to go. Please and thank you.”
50. “The key to burning an ex-wife effigy is to dip it in paraffin wax and then toss the flaming bottle of isopropyl alcohol from a safe distance. Do not stand too close when you light an ex-wife effigy.”
51. “Barbecues should be about one thing: good shared meat.”
52. “I prefer quality over flash — that’s why I refuse to write my signature in cursive.”
53. “Live your life how you want, but don’t confuse drama with happiness.”
54. “I don’t want to paint with a broad brush here, but every single contractor in the world is a miserable, incompetent thief.”
55. “People are idiots, Leslie.”
More Ron Swanson Quotes
There’s more than one crib tree in a forest. That’s not a lesson, by the way, just a comment on lumber availability.
“Birthdays were invented by Hallmark to sell cards.”
“Give 100%. 110% is impossible. Only idiots recommend that.”
“Are you going to tell a man that he can’t fart in his own car?”
“I like saying ‘No,’ it lowers their enthusiasm.”
“Capitalism: God’s way of determining who is smart and who is poor.”
“ I was born ready. I’m Ron Fucking Swanson.”
“Turkey can never beat cow.”
“Friends: one to three is sufficient.”
“Breakfast food can serve many purposes.”
Is Star Wars the one with the little wizard boy?
If you don’t believe in love, what’s the point of living?
There is no wrong way to consume alcohol.
Wait. I worry what you just heard was, ‘Give me a lot of bacon and eggs.’ What I said was, ‘Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.’ Do you understand?
Ron: “I suffer from a disorder called ‘sleep fighting.'”
Leslie: “That must be terrible.” Ron: “Only when I’m losing.”
History began on July 4, 1776. Everything before that was a mistake.
On eating salad “You’ve accidentally given me the food that my food eats.”
Live your life however you want, but don’t confuse drama with happiness.
On England “Enjoy the fact that your royal overlords are a frail old woman and a tiny baby.”
*On Herman Melville* “Does the white whale actually symbolize the unknowability and meaningless of human existence?” *Laughs* “No. It’s just a ****** fish.”
Why is everyone else so bad at eating?
Listening to turkey calls “Is this not rap?
“Please do not misinterpret the fact that I’m talking right now as genuine interest in art and attempt to discuss it with me further. End of speech.”
“There’s only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water that is lying about being milk.”
His entire will “Upon my death, all of my belongings shall transfer to the man or animal who has killed me.”
Playing a hunting video game “I hope you’ve made peace with your god, small electronic deer.”
Ron Swanson Memes
Ron Swanson i know more than you
Leave a comment below to let us know if you liked the curated collection of Ron Swanson quotes
Read why Ron Swanson is the best comedy to watch